H2P makes waste heat recovery engines
In a traditional combustion engine, 60% of the fuel energy is lost into heat mainly through exhaust gases. H2P technology converts heat directly to mechanical power. H2P technology is based on a patented thermodynamic open cycle using ambient air as working fluid. Thanks to an heat exchanger and an hot air machine, H2P engines convert thermal energy from the conventional engine’s exhaust gases into additional mechanical power.
We believe H2P engine is the most promising WHR technology for the following reasons:
• It’s a compact solution designed with major constructors to be easily integrated into existing powertrain environments: trucks, tractors, generators etc
• It provides additional mechanical power with zero gas emission
• It reduces fuel consumption and gas emissions by 5% to 10%
• It does not increase neither vehicle weight as it replaces existing components
• It’s 100% mechanical: no electronic, no chemical fluids and no-cooling system
• It’s cost-effective: conventional materials, maintenance-free, short payback
Our ambition is to become the worldwide reference in WHR for heavy vehicles, power generators and dish concentrated solar thermal units. We already have a solid sales pipeline with several major companies.